Wireless RF Transmitter Module for AMR Automatic Meter Reading/Wireless Dishes Order System
* AMR Automatic Meter Reading
* Wireless alarm and security systems
* Home automation
* Low power telemetry
* LED display screen in thruway and public places
* 433 / 868 and 915 MHz ISM/SRD band systems
* Data radio can be used for Wireless conference voting system;
* Radio modem can be used for Sports training & competition;
* Wireless dishes ordering;
* Wireless POS, PDA wireless smart terminal;
* RF modem can be used for Electronic bus station and intelligent traffic;
* RF transmitter Wireless electronic display screen and queuing machine;
* Wireless telemetry Charging for parking, parking lot;
* Wireless modem Automobile inspection and four-wheel orientation;
* Wireless sensor Industrial wireless remote control and air conditioning remote controller;
* Observation and predication of oil well and hydrological information;
* Wireless RS232/RS485 conversion/connector;
* Point to multi-point wireless network, wireless on-the-spot bus and automatic data collection system;
Technical specification of HR-1001 Wireless Rf module:
1 Modulation mode GFSK/FSK
2 Work frequency 420.00~450.30/860~875/910~925MHz
3 Transmission power 10dBm(10mW)
4 Receiving sensitivity -115 ~ -118dBm
5 Channel amount 8/16/32 channel User setting
6 Transmitting current < 40mA
7 Receiving current < 20mA
8 Sleeping current < 3uA
9 Interface velocity 1200/2400/4800/9600/14400/119200BPS
10 Interface mode UART TTL/RS-232/RS-485 User setting
11 Power supply +3.6~5VDC
12 Working temperature -25 to 80
13 Working humidity 10%~90%(relative humidity without condensation)
14 Dimension 46*27*10mm
15 Reliable transmit distance 300m
|Pin No||Pin Name||Description||Level||Connected to Terminal||Memo|
|1||GND||Grounding of Power Supply||Grounding of Power Supply|
|2||VCC||Power supply DC||3.3~5.0V|
|3||RXD/TTL||Serial data receiving end||TTL||TXD||COM1|
|4||TXD/TTL||Serial data transmitting end||TTL||RXD|
|5||SGND||Grounding of the signal|
|6||A(TX)||A of RS-485|
Or TX of RS-232
|7||B(RX)||B of RS-485 or RX of RS-232||B(TXD)|
|8||SLEEP||Sleep control (Input)||TTL||Sleep signal||Low efficiency t>15ms|
|9||RESET||Reset control (input)||TTL||Reset signal||Negative pulse reset 1ms|
1. low power transmission with the transmission power of 10dbm/10mW.
2. ISM frequency band , requiring on application of frequency point.
Carrier frequency of 433MHz(HR-1001 F433), 915MHZ(HR-1001 F915), 868MHz(HR-1001 F868).
3. High anti- interference and low BER(Bit error Rate)
Based on the GFSK modulation mode, the high- efficiency forward error correction channel encoding technology is used to enhance data's resistance to both burst interference and random interference and the actual bit error rate of 10-5 ~ 10-6 can be achieved when channel bit error rate is 10-2.
4. Long transmission distance
Within the range of visibility, the reliable transmission distance is >100 m when the height is greater than 2m (BER=10-3@9600bps).
Within the range of visibility, the reliable transmission distance is >200 m when the height is greater than 2m (BER=10-3@1200bps).
Within the range of visibility, the reliable transmission distance is >150 m when the height is greater than 3m (BER=10-3@9600bps).
Within the range of visibility, the reliable transmission distance is >300 m when the height is greater than 3m (BER=10-3@1200bps).
5. Transparent data transmission
Transparent data interface is offered to suit any standard or nonstandard user protocol. Any false data generated in the air can be filtrated automatically (What has been received is exactly what has been transmitted).
6. Multi- channel
The standard HR-1001 configuration provides 8 channels. If the user needs, it can be extended to 16/32 channels, meeting the multiple communication combination mode of the user.
7. Dual serial port, 3 interface modes
HR-1001 provides 2 serial ports and 3 interfaces, with COM1 as the TTL level UART interface and COM2 as user defined standard RS - 232/RS - 485 interface (user only needs to plug/pull 1 bit short circuiter and energize it to make the definition).
8. Large data buffer zone
Interface baud rate is 9600bps with format of 8N1/8E1 and user self- definition, allowing the transmission of long data frames at one time for more flexible programming by users. (If the user needs, it can also transmit the data in unlimited length at one time).
9. Intelligent data control and the user doesn't need to prepare excessive programs
Even for semi duplex communication, the user doesn't need to prepare excessive programs, only receiving/transmitting the data from the interface. HR-1001 will automatically, complete the other operations, such as transmission/receiving conversion in the air, control, etc.
10. Low power consumption and sleeping function
For receiving, current is <20mA, transmitting current is <40mA, and sleep current is <20mA.
11. High reliability, small and light
Single chip radio - frequency integrated circuit and single chip MCU are used for lessened peripheral circuit s, high reliability, and low failure rate.